This is Korea University’s Digital Information Office.
We will guide you through the procedures related to applying for conversion to Google Mail as follows.
- Related content -
○ Change Processing Procedure
1. Submit application to the Digital Information Office
＊Application access route : portal system > mail menu > gmail>Reuse Request
＊Link to Google Mail reuse application form
2. After receiving the information text, access Google Mail and reset
* using the 'Change Password' menu on the portal
＊It is recommended that you set your mail password and portal password
differently for security reasons, and if possible,
use up to two-step authentication is recommended.
3. Transferring mail from HiWorks Secure Mail to Google Mail
＊technically, it is not possible to automate, so it is necessary to transfer it
manually after reading the notice in the [Mail Transfer Details Link] below
○ Mail Transfer Procedure
1. After reading the notice in the [Mail Transfer Details Link] below, download
the mail from HiWorks security mail by compressing it to your PC
* [Mail Transfer Details Link]
2. After reading the notice in the [Mail Transfer Details Link] below,
unzip and upload your mail to Google Mail
＊ Depending on the amount of mail, downloading and uploading
can take a long time, especially uploading
○ Additional Information
1. Application for conversion to Google Mail is currently in progress for
Whether to proceed with conversion applications for non- professor is being
planned at a later date.
2. Since the opening of Google's new mail conversion service,
the spam filtering function has been improved, but the mail receipt
confirmation function is not officially supported due to reliability issues
between mail systems.
＊Guide to reorganizing email-related portal menus and changing
email system configuration
※ We would appreciate it if you could contact the Information Infrastructure
team at mail (email@example.com / 02-3290-4205, 4207, 4192, 4195 )